Blueberry Loaf with Almond Flakes
Amazingly light dessert that'll hit your sweet craving!
A member of our #RedSealWhānau - Anna Pedan, @happyhealthyketonz
1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
1 cup almond flour
3 Red Seal Super Fruits Hot or Cold brew teabags
100 gr cream cheese (I used Philadelphia)
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp keto sweetener of your choice
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup almond flakes for decorating
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Brew 3 Super Fruits teabags for 3-5 minutes in 1/2 cup cold water, remove tea bags.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients together until well combined and add Super Fruits brew.
- Gently transfer the cake mixture to cooking pan and bake in oven to 180 degrees C for 35 -40 minutes.
- Decorate with almond flakes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, enjoy!